Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For our joy and His glory

The last week has been a blur.

I'm pretty sure I've experienced more emotions, stronger emotions, than I have in a very long time. In fact, the range of emotion has been comical - from a terrible nervousness to deep joy, from a heavy thankfulness to a shameful anger.

I am so thankful God has been so good to us over the last week.

I'm so thankful for our church and the deep friendships. It stirs my affections for Christ.

I'm so thankful for my beautiful bride and our two sons. And I'm so thankful for their health.

I'm thankful that we get to get a new car that is going to have less miles and be more reliable.

After I've finally had a couple of hours to reflect on the last few days, I'm amazed.

Oh how He must love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment